Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas Babies

 3.5 weeks old

A big thank you to Christine for Gabriel's Christmas outfit. I love it. Thanks Christine!

 Jacob 10 years old

 Jordan, 8 years old

Emma, 6 years old
 All four of my little blessings

Todays Little things:
1. Getting the babys Social Security card in the mail. 
2. A gift from Devon Pawless for Baby G. Thank you, Devon!!!
3. My mom being so kind and picking the kids up from school for me.
4. A new picture with all four of my kids.
5. Attempting to take a picture of all four of the kids WITH the two dogs... lets just say we will try again some other time.. the dogs did not cooperate. lol. 
6. "What-ever-you-can-find-for-dinner" nights.
7.  Turning the heater just a little bit warmer.
8.  Jacob asking to hold the baby for the first time ever.  And he even fed him! So cute sitting back and watching him be such a great big brother.
10.  Emma continuously trying to give me hints (even tho i already know what it is but,  pretend i don't) for the gift that Jordan bought me for Christmas. Of course she doesn't try to spoil the surprise on the gift SHE bought me.. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment