So, Jordan thought it would be fun to slide down the stairs in a Rubbermaid tub (like the one seen here) today, and even talked Jacob into giving him a little push. Only I don't think it worked out like Jordan had planned. As i am in Emma's room helping her clean i hear a continuous crash, bang, bang, crash proceeded by laugh, laugh, laugh, CRY. I ran out to see what all the noise was and there Jordan is, at the bottom of the stairs holding his head standing next to a broken Rubbermaid tub. I am sure he won't be trying that again anytime soon!
Jacob felt bad since he did "push him", and gave him a dose of motrin for his headache.
So here are a couple things I heard today that I couldn't help but smile...
"Mommy, we can kinda see our floor now!!"-- Jacob
"Emma, you have to have a sandwich before you eat another bag of chips." --Me
"Well then Mommy, can i have an ice cream SANDWICH?? cuz that's a SANDWICH you know...."--Emma.
So the baby's "stuffiness" cleared up for a few days but now its back and it's bad :( also, Jacob woke up with a headache and stomach ache. I sure hope everyone is well on Christmas.
Here a few quick "little things" for today since i didnt post any yesterday either.
1. Chilis. YUM! i have always loved that place.
2. Shopping with my mom and sisters.
3. My kids coming home on Sunday night and running straight to their brother, and Jordan begging to hold him.
4. Emma's CLEAN room. I am sure it won't stay that way once Emy and Isa get here.
5. The sun shining, listening to birds chirp and noticing a beautiful bright red bird. (i know nothing about birds, so dont ask what kind it was... lol all i know is it was BRIGHT red.) lol.
6. Staying in my PJ's all day, hanging out with the kids. It doesn't happen many times a year when that i spend the whole day with ALL of my kids at home.
7. Calling my disability insurance and getting good news. i HOPE to have a check this week. It's been a long four weeks with no pay check! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they mailed it out on Friday.
8. My baby being one month old yesterday. He's grown so much already..
9. The words "yes, Ma'am" when my kids are told to do something.
10. Ending the day with a scorching hot bath.
11. Jacob taking meds without throwing up. WOOHOO Jacob!