Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My goal is to look good in THIS

This just happens to be my brand new bathing suit (tankini) i LOVE it. but, i of course look SO fat in it. we are supposed to be going to the pool tomorrow and i all i can think of is people staring at my cottage cheese legs! (BLEH)

i did really well today on my "diet". you never realize HOW MUCH you really eat (especially carbs) until you cant have any.... for instance, giving the kids their food: while passing it down the table eating a piece of chicken nugget, or passing their happy meals to the back seat and taking a few fries, opening a box of cheez-its and taking a handfull out. by the end of the day you will have accumulated a whole nother meal just by eating from the kids! i hate this type of "uncontious" eating AND that is why i am fat. i hate that i have eaten things without even thinking twice about it.... walking by the brownies and steeling a bite, opening the fridge to get a soda and taking a bite of something else.....its ridiculous!

today i did really well on my no carbs. i snacked on carrots and for lunch i had lunchmeat (chicken) with cheese and some broc, cawli, and carrots with a glass of water. then for dinner i had steak-ums with grilled onions and mushrooms with swiss cheese on top. its was pretty darn good!

i cant wait to see some results. i am doing so much better than the last time i tried this (although it had to be the absolute worst time,....right smack dab in the MIDDLE of 3 hurricanes) theres not much non refridgerated foods that dont have carbs in it! so i am pretty proud of myself.....even if it is only day two (hehe).

so, here is a LO i did today on my goals. they say:
I want to have a lot of energy to burn, and to be able to keep up with my kids.
I would love to loose at least a good 50 pounds, and not gain it all back.
I desperately want to look and feel good in my brand new bathing suit.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:50 AM

    You go girl! I'm so proud of you. You are off to a good start. One day at a time. One pound at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can so do this Tara!! I know you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, Tara, go! Love the layout, by the way. Love pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete