Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Can you help?

Are you a designer? Can you help? My friend, Lauren Reid is orgainizing a Charity kit in honor of her son, Josh.

here is the message on Lauren's blog:

honor of my sweet 4 1/2 yr old son, Josh, I'm organizing a Charity Kit called, Beautiful Heart, to help raise money for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. He was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, a digestive disease, on his 3rd bday. Since then I have made it my mission to raise money for the CCFA, a non-profit group, that raises money for research & education programs for children & adults faced with these diseases.

I need YOUR help! I'm hoping to find designers willing to donate a bit of their time to help create pieces for the kit. If you are interested, please let me know! :)

I have set up a yahoo group for the designers working on the kit to gather: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beautifulheart/

No comments:

Post a Comment