Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My interview with jacob (5)

What is your favorite food?
Healthy food

What do you like to do with Mommy?
Clean up

What do you like to do with Daddy?
Sleep

Where is your favorite place to go?
Camping

What is your favorite color?
Blue

Who is your favorite person?
Zoe

Who is your best friend?
Tanner

How old is Mommy?
5

How old is Daddy?
16

How much does Mommy weigh?
17

How much does Daddy weight?
7

How much do you weigh?
40

I like it when mommy........kisses me.

i like it when daddy........wrestles

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Great interview Tara! I think Jacob just stole my heart! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! this is TOO cute.. i hope you scrap it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 AM

    This is too cute!!! I need to do that with Laetitia to see what she comes up with! LOL

    Your kids are so cute Tara! And your little one is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete