Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Update on me!!!

We just got home from CompUSA. Our laptop was finally in and all fixed. They said it had bad memory in it. So, that means i did definately loose all of those pics and digi LO's. I think DH was feeling a bit sorry for me and has since bought me a 160 gig hard drive that was on sale. (he originally got a 80 gig from best buy for $39 (?) so when he saw this deal he took the 80 gig back. now i can keep my pics on there and stuff and then just back it up :).

we are finally closed on our house (refi) and i am getting closer and closer to getting my rebel. our check should come friday. DH says he is only giving me $500.00 towards it and i have to come up with the rest (ebay) but we'll see ;) .

i have listed a few things on ebay but the auctions arent going so well :( i was hoping to make at least $60 but i highly doubt i will. here is a link to my auctions :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Woo hoo and good luck with your auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 AM

    How exciting for you! I'm off to check out your auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the great news! Soon you'll have your rebel :)

    ReplyDelete